Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh the irony
I just can't get over the irony of one of the leagues biggest cheap shot artists whining about a penalty.  Granted I think the way they are calling roughing the passer penalties is ridiculous I really think Matthews and the Pukers need to STFU.

McCarthy even bitched about the one fucking time [Image: 8cpvar783k5l.gif]they actually did call holding! 

NFL to use roughing-the-passer penalty on Clay Matthews on teaching tapeNo NFL team has more roughing-the-passer penalties through two games than the Packers with four. The New Orleans Saints and Cincinnati Bengals have three each.
Packers
coach Mike McCarthy knows what it's like to lose his quarterback on a
questionable hit, yet he wants some protection for his pass rushers,
too.
"You've got to make sure you're looking at all the
variables," McCarthy said Monday. "I'm not sure that all the variables
are clear right now."
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24715...as-correct

The only way I can justify us not ending with an L is that - on that one play - a bullshit call basically granted us a tie. I don't like to give GB any freebies either, but I'd rather watch good football and lose (tough to say but I mean it) than win because of horse shit calls. I know, I know. The Packers always win because of horse shit calls, but I'm tired of the direction of this league. People need to get more upset.

This I can easily believe
'Packers
coach Mike McCarthy said in his news conference Monday that Matthews
"did what he was coached to do" on the play, echoing Matthews' disbelief
in his comments to reporters in the locker room after the game.'

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...hing-video
So, what repercussions will we see after McCarthy admits that his team is coaching players to commit fouls?

Since 1996:Bad calls for Packers 3 plus one yesterdayBad calls for Packers opponents 3598