Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's this about?

At 10:56, right after the 2 point conversion, Diggs is caught on the camera's audio saying, "I'm a mother-f*****'  n***** they said!" Did the toothless trash hoard call him that when he jumped into the stands after his first TD? There were exchanges with Diggs and those fans in the corner of the end zone on both plays.
Just curious about it. I can only imagine the names these players get called by opposing teams' fans.

I was sorry he tried the Lamblow Leap, hoping Diggs tries the Moss Moon next time.

Quote: @Jor-El said:
I was sorry he tried the Lamblow Leap, hoping Diggs tries the Moss Moon next time.
The Packer fans only do that after a Packer win, so Diggs has only seen it once.  He may not know it's a GB tradition. Hopefully, he never will.

I think the second half of the sentence is "...Say Somethin'..."

I think you'd be surprised at the racist shit some fans will say when they get close to players. 

This goes on all the time at lambert...not a surprise

Quote: @Rugbyvike said:
I think the second half of the sentence is "...Say Somethin'..."

Could be, I wasn't completely sure what the last couple words were but the first part was pretty loud and clear.
Agree with you Barr and Sticky, and there has never been a more demoralizing and evil word in the English language. I think if anything it fired Diggs up pretty damn good which didn't work out so well for the toothless brothers.