Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok I like this. Vikings by 10
[Image: 41656752_1946726598706921_99248931916165...e=5C351BDB]
Is this thing on?

Yeah! The talking heads seem to be far more impressed by the defense than most who post here. Most seasons we see the opposite. I still have some concerns about coaching on both sides of the ball. And I hope they don't find a way to run on us. But if they don't, they won't have much chance.
I doubt Rodgers plays, but I hope he does. They lose either way.

The diehard Packer fans in Idaho that I've talked to all believe that Rodgers will play.  In their opinion, GB can't afford to lose this important divisional game.  We'll see. I hope he plays and we send him to the showers early...

Quote: @IDVikingfan said:
The diehard Packer fans in Idaho that I've talked to all believe that Rodgers will play.  In their opinion, GB can't afford to lose this important divisional game.  We'll see. I hope he plays and we send him to the showers early...
I also think Rodgers plays for that reason.  If they play Kizer, they're basically conceding a season sweep, because they're not beating a healthy Vikings team at USB.  And they can't be sanguine about the Bears @ Soldier Field after the week 1 escape.