Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A look at how new Vikings DT Sheldon Richardson mauled the 49ers
Quote: @greediron said:
Interesting to see that so many of the big plays were with backups in there.  Zim used lots of substitutions without much success.  But perhaps saving the starters for a much tougher week on the road against a possible tempo offense.
They might have miscommunicated or miscalculated the DL rotations early on in that game, Zim commented that there would be no more hockey-like line changes going forward...

Quote: @prairieghost said:
Life is funny, especially NFL life. I remember the 2013 draft. A lot of us chatters wanted the team to draft Sheldon, but knew he wouldn't reach our pick. Fast forward 5 years and now he's ours. Pretty awesome.
I do feel badly that Shariff Floyd lost his football career the way he did. I think Shariff had a very bright future until his unfortunate surgery.
True that. I am glad he found his way here. As far as Shariff goes, that's pretty sad that he lost out on his dream like that. Some people say well he still has money. That's true but he still has to grieve the loss of a dream and find out what the next chapter will bring.