Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should be a great opening weekend
Khalil Mack set to tear off Erin's camisole and make him cry, which should further aggravate Erin's contempt for the yellow team's front office. Still, I expect the Bears will dominate the game and Erin will throw a hail mary to win the game in the last second, after the refs flag the Bears for breaking one of Erin's nails. 

Coaching son's fall ball game on Sunday. Starts at 11 am, same time as Vikings. I'll record it, but my worry lies in the fact that my purple team shirt (team name is Purple Reign," by the way) shrunk and I now have to wear my Vikings polo and run the risk of someone with a smart phone telling me the score. Maybe I'll wear a sign. 

Great fantasy matchup this weekend. Opponent has pretty Jimmy Garofalo and Alfred Morris going against the Vikings D. Good luck with that. I have the Vikings D. His #1 back is Leveon Bell, who won't be playing. Guess who has James Conner in the flex?

...Now watch me lose. 

Speaking of fantasy, former MVP Maddie Ryan scored 2 fantasy points last night. His QBR was 12. Jaysus. 

I will gladly say Rodgers is a great player, but his sniveling has reached epic proportions.  he couldnt hold Brady or Montanas Jock. Not only that i would take phillip rivers, matt ryan, cousins, and a whole lotta other qb’s over him

I understand that they are taking away the free play this season, on offsides etc, & will blow the plays dead! That should cost the fudge at least 1 TD per game! Hallelujah! B) B) B)