Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do some of the sorters writers so called inside guys keep there jobs
Greg Rosenthal  has the Vikings going 9 and 6 going into week 17 and needing help to get in playoffs he has them not in play offs so I'm guessing he concludes the Vikings record to be 9-7 what does he expect most the team to be on ir most the year  and Zimmer to go blind  what a hack

They probably have spell-checkers helping them to know the difference between "their" and "there".
Sorry... I couldn't resist.   :p

Beat me to it, Pumpf...lol

Quote: @"Viking1987" said:
Greg Rosenthal  has the Vikings going 9 and 6 going into week 17 and needing help to get in playoffs he has them not in play offs so I'm guessing he concludes the Vikings record to be 9-7 what does he expect most the team to be on ir most the year  and Zimmer to go blind  what a hack
Some people believe a dominant O line is vital especially to win deep in the playoffs.
Some people see the Vikings record of injured QBs and realize this O line might not be able to do a great job of protecting him AND Seimian is the backup.
Some people believe that it takes some time for first time coordinators to get their legs under them especially when you add in new QB.
Some people believe that when you have a tough schedule and play most of the top teams in the league..on the road, you might not win as many games as you hoped.

But we all know better!

SKOL!

Whats important to these guys is to get people paying attention and emotionally invested so that people are talking and referencing their work.  They aren't trying to be accurate.  They're trying to make money and that's different.