Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So here we go....
Cuts will start happening, moves will be made to get to the final roster. Should be an interesting Labor Day weekend of football scoops and news. Love it. I will be refreshing my sports Twitter feed on my phone most of the holiday weekend. Our son and his girlfriend are in from Denver for a visit, got in late yesterday afternoon. Such a great young couple, they've been seeing each other for 4 years now....we love her and her family. I've got such pride for this kid, he's one of the good ones, truly. 

Enjoy the weekend everyone and go Vikings!!

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Cuts will start happening, moves will be made to get to the final roster. Should be an interesting Labor Day weekend of football scoops and news. Love it. I will be refreshing my sports Twitter feed on my phone most of the holiday weekend. Our son and his girlfriend are in from Denver for a visit, got in late yesterday afternoon. Such a great young couple, they've been seeing each other for 4 years now....we love her and her family. I've got such pride for this kid, he's one of the good ones, truly. 

Enjoy the weekend everyone and go Vikings!!
Family time AND football fun, it'll be a great weekend for you Smile Have a nice weekend Sticky!

I still think the Vikings are going to make a move on OL - and more than someone else's throw-away. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
I still think the Vikings are going to make a move on OL - and more than someone else's throw-away. 
Really hoping you are right, PF...this team is loaded in every way otherwise.

It would be nice for some of us idiots if those in the know posted it here.