Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speaking of poor decision making; Mychal Kendricks
Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"suncoastvike" said:
I wish I could say I understand the in and outs, do and don'ts of investing. I'll just remember the old saying. Easy money is easily lost.
He wouldn't be the first player to make unwise financial choices.  I feel for these guys to some extent.  So much money so fast, and they have to try and figure out what to do with it, who to trust and not blow it all.

The "who to trust" seems to be the most difficult because they are known rich guys with little financial insight.  I for one think his apology seemed sincere and chalk it up to putting a small amount into an investment option without knowing exactly what it was.   Guess it would have been better to squander it on cars and women?
I kinda agree. I don't know this story well. He was 1st talked to as a victom or maybe just person of interest thing. Then he became the criminal. I wonder, without knowing I admit, was he savy enough to pull this off? Or was he more guilty of just not saying no to too good a thing.

[Image: giphy-downsized.gif]

Quote: @"suncoastvike" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"suncoastvike" said:
I wish I could say I understand the in and outs, do and don'ts of investing. I'll just remember the old saying. Easy money is easily lost.
He wouldn't be the first player to make unwise financial choices.  I feel for these guys to some extent.  So much money so fast, and they have to try and figure out what to do with it, who to trust and not blow it all.

The "who to trust" seems to be the most difficult because they are known rich guys with little financial insight.  I for one think his apology seemed sincere and chalk it up to putting a small amount into an investment option without knowing exactly what it was.   Guess it would have been better to squander it on cars and women?
I kinda agree. I don't know this story well. He was 1st talked to as a victom or maybe just person of interest thing. Then he became the criminal. I wonder, without knowing I admit, was he savy enough to pull this off? Or was he more guilty of just not saying no to too good a thing.
Sounds like he cooperated fully as well.  So maybe more than just not saying no as the free tickets sort of point to.  But I would say he is partially a victim of financial fraud as much as he is a criminal.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Turned 80,000 into $1.2 million in like 5 months? LMAO, yeah that gets noticed. 
If anyone has ever heard of Fortnite in the past couple months, you know this statement is damn true!

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
[Image: giphy-downsized.gif]
Why yes, yes he is.  B)