Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QB Kyle Sloter 2018 Minnesota Vikings Training Camp

[Image: screen-shot-2018-08-05-at-10.49.26-pm.pn...&ssl=1]QB Kyle Sloter 2018 Minnesota Vikings Training Camp
VikeFans Interview with #vikings backup QB, Kyle Sloter. Kyle has a wealth of upside, and is very down-to-earth in his communication style – we hope you get to know him. Part 1 of 2 (this on …

Read the full story here

I really enjoyed listening to him. The PR staff said that he would be a good interview and they really delivered.

He seems like a great guy and I'm really excited to see him in preseason this year, especially considering how great he looked last year in the preseason for the Broncos.

Also, it's unfortunate but understandable that with the new OC and offensive system they are putting in place, that Kirk and Siemian are getting the vast majority of the reps.  Plus, this being the 3rd system Sloter's had to learn in just over a year, he's had a difficult journey so far during his brief time in the NFL.  Hopefully the team can finally experience some continuity for once in the QB and OC/system departments with all the change and disruption they've had to endure over the past 10+ years.

This Denver game is going to be rich in subtext. Elway will want to show that he really DID think Keenum was better than Cousins. Cousins will want to prove otherwise. Siemian vs. Lynch should be a laugher. Broncos media is already talking about what it might cost to bring in Bridgewater. Or a free agent like Matt Moore. And then everyone will get to see last year's Mr. Dove Valley, Kyle Sloter vs. Chad Kelly. 

Well spoken young man, my big prediction for this year is he will not grow a beard like Ryan Fitzpatrick's.

Quote: @"BigAl99" said:
Well spoken young man, my big prediction for this year is he will not grow a beard like Ryan Fitzpatrick's.
He won't.  He is a very humble guy.  We've met his parents and know where he got it from