Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danielle Hunter at Minnesota Vikings 2018 Training camp

[Image: screen-shot-2018-08-03-at-9.44.44-pm.png...&ssl=1]Danielle Hunter at Minnesota Vikings 2018 Training camp
VikeFans interview of DE Danielle Hunter. Danielle talks about the stability of knowing he is here to stay, and we talk some fun and funny car things. Thanks for taking the time Danielle.

Read the full story here

If you can believe it he looks even bigger this year

Danielle is a very hard interview.  He is very quiet and shy, and only opens up on non-football items if you hit a nerve.  So, we threw our photographer under the bus in a series of car questions, and we got Danielle to smile and laugh.

It's a toaster on wheels. And they are surprisingly roomy,  you wouldn't believe how much shit we can pack in that thing to go tailgating....but I still wouldn't own one myself.  B)

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
It's a toaster on wheels. And they are surprisingly roomy,  you wouldn't believe how much shit we can pack in that thing to go tailgating....but I still wouldn't own one myself.  B)
We just needed something to get him to smile and open up

Danielle is an instant headache for anyone playing LT. He's fast, rangy and strong.  Hard to stop on an edge.  Also, tremendously humble guy and always willing to learn those little things he mentioned like hand placement (thanks BROB!) 

Quote: @"Al (The Lochstar) Heurung" said:
Danielle is an instant headache for anyone playing LT. He's fast, rangy and strong.  Hard to stop on an edge.  Also, tremendously humble guy and always willing to learn those little things he mentioned like hand placement (thanks BROB!) 
He typically faces a RT...but we know what you mean...it doesn't really matter where he lines up as he gets better with his hands he will be causin grief. 

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Al (The Lochstar) Heurung" said:
He typically faces a RT...but we know what you mean...it doesn't really matter where he lines up as he gets better with his hands he will be causin grief. 
Sorry I still get right and left mixed up :o  Shoes are my headache. lol