Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aaron Rodgers Rumors: Packers, QB Have Made Progress on Contract Extension
Aaron Rodgers Rumors: Packers, QB Have Made Progress on Contract ExtensionThe Green Bay Packers and superstar quarterback Aaron Rodgers have reportedly made "measurable progress" toward a contract extension in recent days.
On Wednesday, Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network reported there's now "optimism" a deal could be reached before the start of the 2018 regular season.
It's a promising update given the pessimistic outlook heading into training camp.
Last month, Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk reported the sides were making "no meaningful progress" on a new contract and nothing was expected "barring a sudden and dramatic change."
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2788...-extension

The sticking point seems to be a page from the trump corner---Aaron literally wants a wall constructed around him and all Defensive players must apply for a visa before crossing the LOS

I
D
C

Quote: @"Akvike" said:
The sticking point seems to be a page from the trump corner---Aaron literally wants a wall constructed around him and all Defensive players must apply for a visa before crossing the LOS
Yup.  Plus a 15 yard personal foul on all sacks. Wink

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
I
D
C
[Image: 4r6wg3jcz7yi.jpg]

Quote: @"Ralphie" said:
@"Vanguard83" said:
I
D
C
Ha, Ha.  I do believe it's a sickness too.  My daughter-in-law just posted a bunch of very cute pictures on FB showing our grandson's 5th birthday party.  Not a huge party, but at least 10 kids there.  I was flipping through the pics, then one pops up with a little blond kid wearing a #12 Rodgers t-shirt.  My initial gut reaction was, "Rodgers? Packers?  Blech, who invited that kid?". 

Yep, it's a sickness.   B)

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
@"Ralphie" said:
@"Vanguard83" said:
I
D
C
Ha, Ha.  I do believe it's a sickness too.  My daughter-in-law just posted a bunch of very cute pictures on FB showing our grandson's 5th birthday party.  Not a huge party, but at least 10 kids there.  I was flipping through the pics, then one pops up with a little blond kid wearing a #12 Rodgers t-shirt.  My initial gut reaction was, "Rodgers? Packers?  Blech, who invited that kid?". 

Yep, it's a sickness.   B)
My son went to a day care with video monitors so you could watch them through the day...one kid always wore an A. Rod. Jersey, so I'd send Kyle in all sorts of Vikings stuff / AD jersey.

I
D
C
Agreed, thought I accidentally got on the Pukers board for a minute. 

I
D
C
FTP