Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Training camp and status of the team
Ok I know it's early but I like what I see from Captain Kirk (I saw a fan with that on a jersey, I am thinking about doing that but anyway), he is making some nice throws and his teammates are responding to him. Theilen, Diggs, Treadwell and Rudolph caught some passes from Kirk. 

I absolutely love seeing Dalvin back. He looks good out there. He is running strong and determined. He also caught some passes from Captain Kirk.

There are going to be more wrinkles to the defense. I am loving the different formations that are happening. Richardson is definitely a solid addition. Watching Hughes returning punts and covering Theilen is interesting.

Daniel Carlson kicked a 62 yarder and it went straight down the middle. He has a strong leg. Cousins was holding on some of the practice kicks which was different but ok.

It was encouraging to see Elflein busting his hump on the sidelines, I am hoping for the best especially with Remmers in a boot. Ugh. Isidora is making some headway. Easton is working with Cousins. He is getting the most time. Edison and Andrews put some time in with Cousins as well.

I like Coach Defilippo's energy and enthusiasm. He is getting the players engaged. He can teach but have fun as well. The players gravitate to him. I saw Coach Zimmer conversing with Cousins quite a bit. Kirk is very animated and commanding under center.

Sloter is also making some progress. Siemian is also making some nice throws. Both are trying to make the most of their chances. There were a couple of picks and wounded duck throws though. 

Thanks for   the info

thanks, much appreciated.

Thanks VG.

Hey thanks very much for this report, VG! Nobody's really talking about it, but I'm kind of wondering how the new tight end is. Also, did you happen to watch Holton Hill at all?