Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isn't she adorable?

Adorbs

She really is. Too cute.

Oh come on...using a cute baby as a chick magnet. That's pretty low...what did I miss the point. 
Oops sorry I redact.
Edit: cute baby.

Quote: @"suncoastvike" said:
Oh come on...using a cute baby as a chick magnet. That's pretty low...what did I miss the point. 
Oops sorry I redact.
Edit: cute baby.
Lol. Well yeah in more than one way. He is obviously a chick magnet but he clearly followed through on that hence the baby. I remember when he signed his contract extension and he was talking about what he was going to buy. He said a crib and diapers with a huge grin on his face. I loved that.

Don't be fooled. Those things are misleading. Sure, one minute they're all clean and sweet, smell good too. The next they're finger painting with their own poop and washing their hair with honey.  

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Don't be fooled. Those things are misleading. Sure, one minute they're all clean and sweet, smell good too. The next they're finger painting with their own poop and washing their hair with honey.  
Then before you know it they're teenagers and you wake up in the middle of the night to find out your car, which they're growded from is not in the driveway. Any none teenager parent would immediately call the police. You go check their room...aww the memories.

That is a beautiful baby.