Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 redraft - Diggs 4th overall
Vikings have 4th overall pick (Diggs) and the 17th (Hunter). Waynes and Kendricks presumably go in the 2nd. That was a funny draft. I liked Waynes but wanted Marcus Peters. Several late mocks had us taking Kevin Johnson, which made some sense. I think the Vikings were high on KJ, which is alarming considering he's been pretty bad in Houston. At one point last year, PFF called him the NFL's worst corner. Ouch. This was also the draft of the great Winston vs. Mariota debates, the merits of DGB, the possibility of pairing DeVante Parker with Teddy Bridgewater. Parker hasn't done much yet, but neither have any of the receivers from the 1st round. 19 receivers went ahead of young Stefon....
[Image: tumblr_m6vk8wDec21qif8qjo1_250.jpg~c200]

https://www.dailynorseman.com/2018/7/26/...5-re-draft

Give it another year and Waynes will be top half of the first round.  EK should be late first as well IMO.  I remember wanting Parker as well, but he hasn't done much.  Although injuries and poor QB play aren't helping. 

DGB, that brought back a chuckle.

Quote: @"medaille" said:
6-5, 237, 4.43 forty. Considered a steal by many in the 2nd round. Took the Titans one year to realize he was a bust and traded him to the Eagles for next to nothing, where he lasted one more year. Eagles released him and he's been a street free agent ever since, with not one team willing to even bring him in for an interview. 

4th overall? Someone picked the long week to start sniffing glue.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"medaille" said:
6-5, 237, 4.43 forty. Considered a steal by many in the 2nd round. Took the Titans one year to realize he was a bust and traded him to the Eagles for next to nothing, where he lasted one more year. Eagles released him and he's been a street free agent ever since, with not one team willing to even bring him in for an interview. 
Every year I get a laugh from all the people who fall in love with the tall fast guy who has no route running skills and couldn't dominate the college level.  These guys bust so often.  They've never had to work a day in their lives, and if they can't dominate in college, where does that leave them in the pros?