Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL's Top 10 WR's for 2018: Who's pushing Antonio Brown the most?

Nice clip.  Never gets old

Gotta pay Diggsy. The longer we wait, the more it's going to cost. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
I really love all my WR children equally. But I won't be shocked if Diggs becomes WR 1 with KC @ QB. Yup, he's gotta get paid. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@MaroonBells said:
I really love all my WR children equally. But I won't be shocked if Diggs becomes WR 1 with KC @ QB. Yup, he's gotta get paid. 
Just as likely that Thielen - who is ALWAYS healthy and ALWAYS ready to save his QB - turns into a 1500-yard receiver with Cousins throwing.

I really think some people can't help thinking, subconsciously, "Thielen is good, but...our #1 WR can't be a white guy..."

Quote: @Jor-El said:
@purplefaithful said:
@MaroonBells said:
Just as likely that Thielen - who is ALWAYS healthy and ALWAYS ready to save his QB - turns into a 1500-yard receiver with Cousins throwing.

I really think some people can't help thinking, subconsciously, "Thielen is good, but...our #1 WR can't be a white guy..."

I'm sure there are plenty of fans that would apply to. 

Watching Edelmen, Amedolua, having to play Jordy all those years, I'm over the white guy, WR thing. Even though he's a really good yac guy, I think Diggs has the higher ceiling with the downfield, bomb type plays.