Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: The Handmaid’s Tale
Has anybody watched or is watching this show?
My sister told my wife she has to watch it....so, of course she made me promise to watch it with her...
Why? I have no idea, still haven’t been able to figure this woman out....anyway, we’ve watched 3 episodes and I’m ready to jump off the roof...I think I may file for divorce so I won’t have to watch anymore...

Does anybody else feel this way...is it just me?? 
If you haven’t watched any of it....you really should....I could really use some people to wallow in my misery with me....

HaHa...been with my wife 27 years. If you don't mind some advice. Sit down, talk with your wife. Tell her honey I love you...but I won't ever like what you like to watch and don't expect you to like my stuff.
Communication is important. Or  jumping off the roof might work. If it's just your standard house roof. It won't kill you but might lay you up in bed for awhile and she'll let you watch what you want. If you live in a high rise I wouldn't go that route.
You made a commitment. Divorce is always the last resort. 2nd TV might be a good investment. 

You know, I thought about giving this a try. It gets great reviews, Dystopian society etc. I don't watch a ton of TV, but during the dog days of summer at night with the sports scene on hiatus (except for baseball, which I hate) the wife and I are looking for a nice Netflix/HBO series to watch. Been watching Westworld.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
You know, I thought about giving this a try. It gets great reviews, Dystopian society etc. I don't watch a ton of TV, but during the dog days of summer at night with the sports scene on hiatus (except for baseball, which I hate) the wife and I are looking for a nice Netflix/HBO series to watch. Been watching Westworld.
well the new season of the ranch came out last week....  if you are into Sam Elliot being Sam Elliot,  simplistic humor and sexual innuendo.