Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prisco re-grades 2015 draft
Vikings go from B+ to A+
Chicago: B to C-
Detroit: B- to D
GB: C+ to D+

Other teams whose grade went higher: Atlanta, Carolina, Chargers, Rams, Saints, 49ers, Vikings

Team to get A or better: Atl, Az, Rams, Vikings

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/regr ... to-d-or-f/

The skinny: They landed four starters in this draft, which makes it a big part of why the Vikings were contenders last year. It started with first-round corner Trae Waynes, who has developed into a good starter. Second-round linebacker Eric Kendricks just got a new deal because he’s a big part of their defense. Third-round pass rusher Danielle Hunter is a rising star, and fifth-round receiver Stefon Diggs has developed into a big-play threat. That’s quite a haul from one draft.

How I did: I loved the pick of Kendricks in the second round, which has played out right. I questioned taking Hunter in the third, calling him a boom-or-bust player, and he’s become a boom player. My third-day gem was tackle. T.J. Clemmings, who did start in his first two seasons and is now in Washington.

New grade: A+

Quote: @"twgerber" said:
Team to get A or better: Atl, Az, Rams, Vikings
Add to this the remarkable Saints draft in 2017 and this is why the NFC is so much better than the AFC right now. 

easily ricks best draft even clemmings was a projected first rounder for most of the run up