Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panthers Replace Whomever Is Playing The Packers As Second Favorite Team
Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@suncoastvike said:
Cleveland is my 2nd favorite team...It makes me feel sooo much better about my 1st favorite.
Lol. I saw a woman at the store with a McCoy jersey, I was like why. 
Lol...
I'm sorry that is just too sad to laugh at.
Every time I see a Browns fan trying to proudly represent by wearing their colors I just feel like i need to buy them a drink or give them a hug or something. Talk about abused.

Quote: @medaille said:
Great.  A billionaire hedgefund manager who makes more than George Soros.  /s.  I don't know anything about him, but do people actually like him or is it just that he virtue signalled that he doesn't like Trump.
Well, I can only speak for myself. I don't harbor any resentment toward anyone who's made billions of dollars, whether it be Tepper, Soros or the Koch Brothers. Nor do I necessarily admire anyone who publicly disparages Donald Trump. That's cheap applause. What I DO like about him is that he calls Trump a "demented, narcissistic scumbag." For this he gets major kudos in my book. I've tried many times to succinctly sum up our national embarrassment, and this one does a pretty good job. 

Quote: @medaille said:
Great.  A billionaire hedgefund manager who makes more than George Soros.  /s.  I don't know anything about him, but do people actually like him or is it just that he virtue signalled that he doesn't like Trump.
Given that they don't know personally know him, likely the latter.  And it seems this is destined for the ST forum, seems that was the intent anyway.

SpecialTeams has their own forum now.. ?  Wink B)