Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Value Picks of the 2018 NFL Draft...
Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
@"Poiple" said:
@"Bolstad79" said:
@"Poiple" said:
you need actual points to win a game.
Do you mean Kirk Cousins can't put up the same points This year as Case did last year?
Kind of the point isnt?  He didnt put up enough points.   Maybe you guys dont get it.  
I think the Vikings offense with Kirk Cousins will score more points per game than the 2017 offense with Case.
Will also be nice to have Cook and his 4.8 yds per carry for a full season and his screen ability.  

I find it easier to be optimistic about this team than pessimistic...I mean how else can you survive as a fan?
Just call me Pollyanna--the girl sipping purple koolaid whilst wearing purple shades, perched atop a magnificently gigantic snowball rolling around in hell...

Quote: @"prairieghost" said:
I find it easier to be optimistic about this team than pessimistic...I mean how else can you survive as a fan?
Just call me Pollyanna--the girl sipping purple koolaid whilst wearing purple shades, perched atop a magnificently gigantic snowball rolling around in hell...
That is genuinely funny when you consider the absolutely STACKED roster this team has put together. Purple snowcones for everyone!!

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"prairieghost" said:
That is genuinely funny when you consider the absolutely STACKED roster this team has put together. Purple snowcones for everyone!!

Yeah Big Grin Pretty much an over the top comment meant to diffuse the gloom and doom since the draft Wink

Quote: @"minny65" said:
@"Wetlander" said:
@"Poiple" said:
@"Bolstad79" said:
@"Poiple" said:
Do you mean Kirk Cousins can't put up the same points This year as Case did last year?
Kind of the point isnt?  He didnt put up enough points.   Maybe you guys dont get it.  
I think the Vikings offense with Kirk Cousins will score more points per game than the 2017 offense with Case.
Will also be nice to have Cook and his 4.8 yds per carry for a full season and his screen ability.  
And we entered 2017 thinking it would be nice to have healthy OTs, RB, and QB
And we entered 2016 thinking it would be nice to have our RT and OC healthy
And we entered 2015 thinking it would be nice to have our starting QB, RB, and RT and RG healthy

Thinking next year will be healthier than last is a losing proposition.  We will end the regular season without the services of at least 2 key contributors.

Quote: @"Scoog" said:

And we entered 2017 thinking it would be nice to have healthy OTs, RB, and QB
And we entered 2016 thinking it would be nice to have our RT and OC healthy
And we entered 2015 thinking it would be nice to have our starting QB, RB, and RT and RG healthy

Thinking next year will be healthier than last is a losing proposition.  We will end the regular season without the services of at least 2 key contributors.
We can't come up snake eyes 4 times in a row, can we?

I've been watching this team break hearts for 45 years and man, if you cant feel positive about the next 3-5 seasons? That's just a shame.

I honestly don't think we've had this kind of window since 1 year in 09, 98-2002 and a couple of Burnsie years.

Hell before then and we're back to Grant. 

Quote: @"Poiple" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Poiple" said:
wow you are pissy lately.   are you sure you are still a fan of this team or did losing your favorite player sour your position on the Vikings for life?
you are a real piece of work arent you?  Sad little, little man.

Little man? lol, I see you don't know what you are talking about.