Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Announcing the Vikings 2nd round draft pick

His arms are more powerful than the Mic he'll use to announce the pick...

Dam  he was a beast   to bad  he got hurt

Hopefully he's no where near a drive through before he has to announce the pick...

My favorite player of that era in the Vikings...Broke my heart when he went out with that knee. Never was the same player.

Sad to hear how much he's going through physically post NFL too. 

[Image: 4vn1w0286pc2.jpeg]

I’ve gotta feeling he’s actually going to be announcing our 1st pick...  Wink B)  

Quote: @Kentis said:
I’ve gotta feeling he’s actually going to be announcing our 1st pick...  Wink B)  
I'm assuming you are suggesting that we'll trade back for a high second round pick.  I seem to recall that this creates the awkward situation where whoever the other team brought in to announce that team's pick would still announce the Vikings pick (with Millard still announcing pick 64).  That may not be a hard and fast rule, but if one of the other teams drags an old HOFer out of his retirement home to come to Dallas to be on TV, I think the league still honors that.  Does anybody remember this differently?

Quote: @Norseman said:
@Kentis said:
I'm assuming you are suggesting that we'll trade back for a high second round pick.  I seem to recall that this creates the awkward situation where whoever the other team brought in to announce that team's pick would still announce the Vikings pick (with Millard still announcing pick 64).  That may not be a hard and fast rule, but if one of the other teams drags an old HOFer out of his retirement home to come to Dallas to be on TV, I think the league still honors that.  Does anybody remember this differently?
The awkwardness comes in when every other team has a vet do their say 2nd rounder,  but 1 team trades out of that round completely and dosent pick again until the 4th or 5th round and then that vet is up there hours later when other teams picks are being announced by the guy who won a raffle at the IHOP.