Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Because Why Wouldn't You
I don't know.  The more I watch what the Vikings have done and are trying to do I think I would build my lines first and then develop from there.  That way when you bring in the young QB he has a chance to develop and not get killed in his developmental years.
Seems like they want to grab the "hit it out of the park" franchise QB first and then start building a team around him.
This is all being said with me not knowing what Cleveland needs to build up it's current lines.

Quote: @ThunderGod said:
I don't know.  The more I watch what the Vikings have done and are trying to do I think I would build my lines first and then develop from there.  That way when you bring in the young QB he has a chance to develop and not get killed in his developmental years.
Seems like they want to grab the "hit it out of the park" franchise QB first and then start building a team around him.
This is all being said with me not knowing what Cleveland needs to build up it's current lines.
I think you're right.  But with Joe Thomas' retirement, and them letting Alex Mack leave two years ago, they weren't necessarily improving the line.