Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yabbut, Will He Run Out Of The Back Of The Endzone
Josh Allen - QB - CowboysFormer NFL QB Dan Orlovsky identified potential fatal flaws in Wyoming QB Josh Allen's game, including a failure to react to simple blitzes.
After outlining a play where Allen did not recognize an open hot route because of a weakside blitz, Orlovsky questions "What were you thinking? What was going on? And that shows up way too much for me. And again, that stuff is not fixable." Be sure to read the entire section of Peter King's column, as Orlovsky shines a light on Allen's evaluation that goes beyond completion percentage and wins. "If you can't do the little things, you can't do the big things," is the line that stuck out to us.Source: The MMQB

Maybe he just doesn't like the last name or the initials. 

Someone is going to take Josh Allen in the top 5 and they're likely going to regret it. Mayfield has a lot headband douchebaggery about him. Rosen got his coach fired. I like Darnold the most out of the top guys, but damn he turns it over a lot. 

Wouldnt't surprise me one bit if Mike White and Kyle Lauletta weren't the two best QBs three years from now. 

I think Josh Allen is going to be a major bust. Feel sorry for whoever drafts him.
Josh Rosen will be the best of the bunch. He just has everything it takes.

1999 all over again? Tim Couch...Akili Smith...Cade McNown.  Daunte and Donovan did OK, however. 
We won't mention Demetrius...SHHHH! Wink

How  doe  these never has been  was keep getting good  jobs   evaluating   other  was    and players and coaches