Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kendall says Cousins has the Wright stuff...
Courtney Cronin - ESPN Staff Writer

How much did Kirk Cousins play into Kendall Wright's decision to sign with the Vikings? "A lot," Wright said. "It was a big part of the decision as well. I played with countless quarterbacks in my career and I've never played with one with Kirk Cousins caliber. I've never played with a quarterback who threw for 4,000 yards so that was definitely a big reason."

*Credit to Jimmy for the title*

for the record... i frickin deplored that boy band bull shit.  the only reason that I thought of it was my little sister in law was constantly playing that song the summer my wife and I started dating.... ran me nuts.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
for the record... i frickin deplored that boy band bull shit.  the only reason that I thought of it was my little sister in law was constantly playing that song the summer my wife and I started dating.... ran me nuts.
Suuuuuure...  yeah, it was my little sister...  LOL

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
Suuuuuure...  yeah, it was my little sister...  LOL
I like the walbergs as actors... but their music sucked.  I was/am a little more rock and roll... hell i will even say i was a little more country... anything but boy band shit.

any videos of Cousin's dancing to that will result in immediate ban.

Oh oh oh oh oh oh...oh oh oh oh...oh oh oh oh oh...the Wright stuff...

There, get that out of your head...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:

Hasn't left since I made the mistake of watching that on Friday.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Hasn't left since I made the mistake of watching that on Friday.
Kind of a catchy tune, isn't it?

Vikings' Kendall Wright hopes he's found a career partner in Kirk CousinsIn his six-year NFL career, Kendall Wright has caught passes from 10 different quarterbacks. He’s been targeted with passes from 12 different QBs (or 13, if you count the pass Bears running back Tarik Cohen threw his way last year).
The Vikings hope, during Wright’s 2018 season in Minnesota, that they’ll only add one more quarterback’s name to that list.
Wright, the latest addition to the Vikings’ offense, comes to Minnesota after six years of what’s amounted to speed dating with different passers in Tennessee and Chicago. Beyond the team’s new practice facility in Eagan — which the receiver called “the best I’ve ever seen” — the main draw to signing a one-year deal with the Vikings was the chance to play with quarterback Kirk Cousins, in what both likely hope can become a long-term relationship.
“I’ve played with countless quarterbacks in my career,” Wright said in a conference call with Twin Cities reporters on Monday. “I’ve never played with one of Kirk Cousins’ caliber. I’ve never played with a quarterback who threw for 4,000 yards, so that was definitely a big reason.”
After visiting the Chiefs, Wright came to Minnesota on Thursday and signed with the Vikings on Friday afternoon. He’s primarily been a slot receiver, and he’ll likely spend plenty of time at that position, though Wright talked on Monday about the Vikings’ ability to move receivers around and capitalize on the versatility of Adam Thielen and Stefon Diggs.
In any case, after catching 59 passes for 614 yards a year ago in Chicago, he’ll give the Vikings another option in their effort to build out their skill position group around Cousins.
“I’ve heard a lot about him, just from Robert [Griffin III, Wright’s quarterback at Baylor and Cousins’ former teammate in Washington],” Wright said. “Robert talked about him a lot, talked good about him a lot. That was a big part of the decision.”
http://www.startribune.com/vikings-kenda...478556383/