Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zay Jones arrested
Wow, this is the LAST person I would expect this from. Saw him interviewed several times at the Senior Bowl last year and came away super impressed with how well-spoken and humble he was. This is really bizarre. Wonder if he's been hanging out with Taylor Heinicke.  

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Wow, this is the LAST person I would expect this from. Saw him interviewed several times at the Senior Bowl last year and came away super impressed with how well-spoken and humble he was. This is really bizarre. Wonder if he's been hanging out with Taylor Heinicke.  

Looked to be drug related IMO. Something triggered him to act like that and get buck naked. Seems like drugs to me. He was just reacting to them in the wrong way. I am sure Caleb was taking them too but just didn't have the same reaction.

Quote: @"Canthony" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

Looked to be drug related IMO. Something triggered him to act like that and get buck naked. Seems like drugs to me. He was just reacting to them in the wrong way. I am sure Caleb was taking them too but just didn't have the same reaction.
I wouldnt be so quick to jump to any conclusions,  yes it may be drug related,  but there are other medical possibilities and to say that because a brother is into something means the other sibs are as well is really naive IMO.

Quote: @"RushmoreVike" said:
@"Canthony" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

I wouldnt be so quick to jump to any conclusions,  yes it may be drug related,  but there are other medical possibilities and to say that because a brother is into something means the other sibs are as well is really naive IMO.

I agree with that, but I will take my chances on how it looks to me and having a rough past myself. In a Hotel and his brother not exactly reacting fast to the situation seems like they were partying. Again, just my opinion of course.

Quote: @"Canthony" said:
@"RushmoreVike" said:
@"Canthony" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

I agree with that, but I will take my chances on how it looks to me and having a rough past myself. In a Hotel and his brother not exactly reacting fast to the situation seems like they were partying. Again, just my opinion of course.
it was an apartment building wasnt it?  and reacting to a naked, deranged person isnt something that most people are equipped to handle so apprehension is understandable.  it truly may be drugs,  but to say that the Caleb is automatically guilty as well... thats a leap I wouldnt make without some other information.

Quote: @"RushmoreVike" said:
@"Canthony" said:
@"RushmoreVike" said:
@"Canthony" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

it was an apartment building wasnt it?  and reacting to a naked, deranged person isnt something that most people are equipped to handle so apprehension is understandable.  it truly may be drugs,  but to say that the Caleb is automatically guilty as well... thats a leap I wouldnt make without some other information.

Fair enough, but chances are IMO he was IF that is what was going down.

Man, sounds like he was on some Horse Tranq. (ketamine) / LSD / PCP 

Quote: @"NorthernCalVike" said:

It was something.

My guess...  Bath Salts...

Hmmm are we still in the "What do you put on a pizza?" thread.