Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Super Bowl or Bust?

Pretty much. In the NFCC game last year and hopefully should be better. All we can count on is that the team will be right there when its all said and done. Need some luck along the way, especially with injuries. 

With Cousins and the talented roster, Minnesota is in a Super Bowl window. Should be competing each year now in the near future.

Your right about luck and injuries.  Ask New Orleans about luck or Sam Bradford, Teddy, and even Peterson about injuries.

Isn't it always super bowl or bust? 

I mean isn't that every single year for the teams that don't make the superbowl? 

I am trying to picture a team that shows up and has the mentality of" 

"well, we really just want to get through this year because we don't have a choice.... But NEXT year??? Hoooo boy Next year is going to be awesome!!!! Or maybe the year after that"

Playing in the Super Bowl at home earlier this year would have been fantastic. But I got a feeling that playing in Atlanta's new dome for this year's Super Bowl would be pretty sweet, too. 

We need the number 1 seed, IMO.

What does the "or bust" mean?
If we don't win the SB this season do we blow up the team? Fire the coaches? Fire the front office people? Force Wilf to sell the team?
Do we get to try again next year or do we get just this one year? Again, what is "or bust?"

im hoping for 8-8 Smile