Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teddy Bustwater?
Quote: @"Bullazin" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

Why do you even respond to this nonsense? It's like trying to reason with an idiot who throws his feces at you. What's the point? Walk away.  
i dont think you are following MB.  To call out one side is hypocricy.  Tom had a product we all enjoy, doesnt make him unaccountable
From what I can gather... the OP is throwing shade at someone for something that happened 2-3 years ago.  I don't get the point.

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
@"Bullazin" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

Why do you even respond to this nonsense? It's like trying to reason with an idiot who throws his feces at you. What's the point? Walk away.  
i dont think you are following MB.  To call out one side is hypocricy.  Tom had a product we all enjoy, doesnt make him unaccountable
From what I can gather... the OP is throwing shade at someone for something that happened 2-3 years ago.  I don't get the point.

maybe he drives a big truck with a lift kit and mud tires?

Quote: @"RushmoreVike" said:
@"Wetlander" said:
@"Bullazin" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

maybe he drives a big truck with a lift kit and mud tires?

I prefer the term "Appalachian American" Smile

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
@"Bullazin" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

It is the internet. Feelings were hurt.  Now that someone got injured, healing can occur for everyone.