Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How about J Joseph and K Wright?
Both depth pick ups. Jonathan Joseph can still play at a high level and would be a great Newman replacement.  familar with Zim

Wright has little but deep speed and with Cook and the best PA QB in the game, a true deep threat could be advantageous. 
Neither will break the bank and will allow us to focus on resigns and adding OL, DT, DE, DB in the draft

Johnathon Joseph possibly, though I would like the Vikings to aim a bit younger. But Kendall Wright...I can't remember a former Bear WR working out well for the Vikings, despite many attempts.

I really think the Vikings might keep Michael Floyd around. He behaved and he was getting open - he wasn't getting many opportunities and even fewer throws. Cousins might be able to utilize him better.

But I also wonder if Flip may want to bring in Jordan Matthews, who played in Philadelphia before going to Buffalo last year. He was considered an ascending receiver for a couple years and he would be inexpensive now.

you have to wonder if a year clean and committed can boost Floyd’s productivity. it seems so strange a guy of his size, hands and ability couldnt have a bigger impact in our passing game.   he should at worst be Treadwell with speed. 

kirk helped in the development of Doctson, if we could get Doctson type production out of either Floyd or Treadwell, we would legit have the best wr group in the game