Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brad Johnson’s 2018 March Madness Bracket Challenge
Well other than having Virginia vs Michigan State in the Finals, I was doing pretty good   :'(

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
@"RS Express" said:

Gator Bait :p 

Of course, I had Arizona in my Elite Eight and took Davidson over Kentucky.  Ow. 
LOL...
I'm currently tied for 1st place...  it won't last long I'm sure. 

That Xavier and UNC loss killed me. I still have Duke as the Champions but damn....

And my bracket is TOAST.  LOL

Quote: @"Canthony" said:

That Xavier and UNC loss killed me. I still have Duke as the Champions but damn....
I'm completely out of points in both the West and South regions.  My only sweet 16 survivor from those 2 regions is Michigan, and I had them going down next round anyway.  I did get 6 of 8 from the East and Midwest and my champion Villanova is still standing (that ought to jinx them nicely).  

What's really annoying is I had 4 teams that that made the 16 losing in the first round (Kentucky, Texas A&M, Kansas St. and Syracuse) .

Wow.  Jeff Christensen.   WTF.  

Brackets on the CBS app has red for wrong picks and green for correct picks.  His bracket has like no green on it.  

Has to be the worst one ever.  

You couldn't intentionally do that bad. 

Thanks, Brad, for another Bracket Challenge.  Hopefully the Jayhawks will win it all next year.
A1, you came very close this year...congrats!

Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:

Brackets on the CBS app has red for wrong picks and green for correct picks.  His bracket has like no green on it.  

He is Brad Johnson's friend, and yes, he actually tried

Quote: @"Ralphie" said:
Thanks, Brad, for another Bracket Challenge.  Hopefully the Jayhawks will win it all next year.
A1, you came very close this year...congrats!
Will do  - I am announcing the winner in another thread and on Twitter @vikefans.  Our winner for the fan division will get an autographed photo and trophy.  Brad has a video message to our winner - it will be on Twitter too.

Quote: @"Tom Moore" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:

He is Brad Johnson's friend, and yes, he actually tried
LOL sorry.  I only picked on him because I thought he was the qb in the 80s. 

Despite the trainwreck otherwise, I finally got the champion right :p   so I ended up  with my best finish ever at 14th B)