Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Official... Pat Shurmur Gone Girl...

We all knew it was coming for a few weeks - congrats to Pat. Glad he could use his success here as a way to rejoin the HC ranks. 

Anyone else get super pissed as Troy and Joe were talking about the giants and their QB issues in the middle of our game?  This wasn't after the game was over in the 3rd either, it was still a 1 score game IIRC and they are blathering on about Shurmur coaching Eli...

We got Billick'd again in an NFCC. 

After the way the Eagles handled the Viking offense, I was wondering if the Giants might change their minds.  B)

Good luck, Pat, until you play the Vikes.

Frankly, I think we can do better at OC.  I'm not sorry to see him go.  (Although that could change, depending on who replaces him)

I am not sad he is gone at all. Zimmer will find another ex head coach to run the offense. I just wasn't high on Shurmur and the way he shit the bed in the NFCCG was sickening.

Quote: @"pumpf" said:
Frankly, I think we can do better at OC.  I'm not sorry to see him go.  (Although that could change, depending on who replaces him)
anyone in mind there Pumpfdaddy?  ( I think I know the answer, but I am going to let you say it  Wink )