Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanna Get Shivers? Watch this from Sunday
It is the player intros taken from my cell phone from the Press Box on Sunday vs the Saints

anybody that thinks that dragon is a joke needs to go to the stadium and experience the flash of radiant heat that washes over the crowd from that fire breathing blast... that is insane!

bucket list.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
anybody that thinks that dragon is a joke needs to go to the stadium and experience the flash of radiant heat that washes over the crowd from that fire breathing blast... that is insane!
You can feel it at the other end of the field! No Joke!

Pretty nice home field advantage going forward.  Vikings need to really capitalize on this huge advantage.  We should basically pencil in 8 wins at home every year: 8-0. Then it's just a matter of how many road wins. Losing at home should be a freak event; unthinkable. Teams should simply expect to lose when they come to Minnesota. This should be the start of great run for the Vikings.

i was there for the rams game this year. It is AWESOME. loud. it is a special place.

OMG!  that was truly awsome!  chills indeed.  

Wife and daughter got tickets for my birthday last year so I flewup for the Giants Sunday night game.  The tickets were literally last row upper deck but probably about the 30 year line on that end of the field.  We could feel the heat each time the flames shot out-crazy and even better for a night game with the lights out and the video intro.

Yep..was sitting in section 101 at the Cowboys game in 2016 and could feel the heat from it once it made the trip across the field.  was not expecting that!!!!!

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
Exactly. I am in upper deck on vistor side of field and I can feel the heat from it. pretty crazy really.