Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Josh Duhamel was at the game...

I don't know him too well but Nick Swardson (I've said this before on here) is a great comedian from Minnesota who's friends with him. I follow his Twitter and they're close friends. Highly recommend Swardson's Twitter. (It's the most foul thing you'll read, but I laugh.)

Quote: @"KingBash" said:
I don't know him too well but Nick Swardson (I've said this before on here) is a great comedian from Minnesota who's friends with him. I follow his Twitter and they're close friends. Highly recommend Swardson's Twitter. (It's the most foul thing you'll read, but I laugh.)
There was a pretty funny exchange between them about Josh being named the best Vikes fan by NFL SnapChat...

I love Swardson too...  he and Olivia Munn are tight as well.  Her trolling Rodgers with Nick was/is awesome.

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
@"KingBash" said:
There was a pretty funny exchange between them about Josh being named the best Vikes fan by NFL SnapChat...

I love Swardson too...  he and Olivia Munn are tight as well.  Her trolling Rodgers with Nick was/is awesome.

And they're friends too apparently. Nick, Munn, and Rodgers are all apparently super close. I have friends who know him personally and apparently he's one of those rare "Hollywood" types who's just a nice guy who gets along with everybody. 

I was like, "whys he in the upper bowl? Oh, cause he's recording with an LG 3250 flip phone, of course..."