Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unsung heroes
1.  Jarius Wright - I am baffled at why he has been in the doghouse.  He makes plays.  

2.  Andrew Sendejo - one of the most beautiful interceptions I have seen.  NO got better when he came out. 

3.  Kai Forbath - clutch field goal at the end.

Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:

2.  Andrew Sendejo - one of the most beautiful interceptions I have seen.  NO got better when he came out. 
I was actually going to look at the stats on this to confirm the thought, because I feel the same way.

I feel like him getting knocked out rattled the defense, and gave NO life, too. Rhodes was visibly pissed off.

Yeah, that knock out definitely changed the tide of things. Glad Zim was able to calm Rhodes down but he had his hands full with Thomas all night and then that play happened. Xavier looked ready to lose it bad.
Jarius Wright is a hero in my eyes. He makes plays. He's like Robison, their stats aren't there to wow anyone but they play PIVOTAL roles on this team and are extremely important. Jarius deserves all the respect and he has mine.
For unsung heroes, I'll pick:
1. Jarius Wright
2. Eric Kendricks
3. Andrew Sendejo

I disagree about Brian ... He has been a solid starter on this defense for years and is one sack behind #4 EG in career stats.

Jarius is always in the doghouse.   And he always makes plays, particularly on third down.

How about Rashod Hill? I haven't seen a replay of the game yet, but I just looked at the box score. I'm sure he moved around to Reiff's side as well, but all pro pass rusher Cameron Jordan: no tackles, 1 assist, no sacks. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
How about Rashod Hill? I haven't seen a replay of the game yet, but I just looked at the box score. I'm sure he moved around to Reiff's side as well, but all pro pass rusher Cameron Jordan: no tackles, 1 assist, no sacks. 
If you watch the Vikefans interview with Rashod Hill, he said that Cameron Jordan came up to him after the game and gave him respect for how he played.

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
If you watch the Vikefans interview with Rashod Hill, he said that Cameron Jordan came up to him after the game and gave him respect for how he played.
I haven't seen that, but that's awesome. I think we have our RT of the future, folks. Curious to watch the game again to see how Remmers did at LG. Maybe that's his long term position with Isadora competing with a rookie to replace Berger at RG.