Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Thomas is dirty
Quote: @Jor-El said:
@ATXVIKE said:
Hell yeah even brees knew about the bounty he will be on my permanent shitlist forever...they all knew of a system to ruin other players careers...for peanuts amount of $...disgusting and I think the NFL actually aided this. All coaches should have been banned from the NFL. Did you hear DC williams diatribe about cutting off the head? How do players buy into ruining other players careers? I truly don't know the level of hate I can establish for the taints! It's on the peckers level of disdain!
As much as the Packers and their fans are arrogant and unlikeable, to my knowledge they have not sunk to the level of how the Saints' staff conspired. There are a number of teams that I want to avenge Vikings' losses: Packers, Falcons, Cowboys, Giants, and (to a lesser degree) all our Super Bowl opponents - Chiefs, Dolphins, Steelers, Raiders. But I just want the Vikings to beat those teams. The Saints, OTOH -  I want the franchise removed from the planet.
Beating the taints (they don't deserve the name saints) like we did wiped out all that other crap.  I was thinking redemption 2018.  Now I am just thinking destiny.  Beat the Eagles and destroy the AFC team. 

The joy of last nights win wiped the slate clean in my book.  Never been on this side of that emotion.  I kinda like it.

Thomas went to Ohio State so....

[Image: j6dsx9gfee06.jpg]

Rhodes said he reviewed the play on film and concluded that “it wasn’t a dirty hit.”
“[Thomas] was running his route, and he just braced himself for the hit on ’Dejo. At that moment, I thought it was dirty. But when I look at it on film, it wasn’t dirty at all.”   

Quote: @twgerber said:
Rhodes said he reviewed the play on film and concluded that “it wasn’t a dirty hit.”
“[Thomas] was running his route, and he just braced himself for the hit on ’Dejo. At that moment, I thought it was dirty. But when I look at it on film, it wasn’t dirty at all.”   
What article is that from? This one from last night contradicts that?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...w-sendejo/

Quote: @Max said:
@twgerber said:
What article is that from? This one from last night contradicts that?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...w-sendejo/

Vikings.com article this morning
http://www.vikings.com/news/article-1/NO...d745cbb113

Nevermind... I found it on PP. In any case, I disagree with him (if that is even his true belief). He is moving forward, which is good for him. That's his job, and he's a smart player.

I think that was more him trying to avoid any further "controversy" about it... he even prefaced this comment with "I knew this question was coming".  Personally, I think it was dirty as fuck and I think Rhodes does too (just doesn't want to admit it and keep the storyline going).