Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our Saints/Vikings Post Game Show with Pete Bercich
awesome to listen to!

On Golic and Wingo they played PA's call and were laughing at Pete basically just screaming "ahhhhh!" in the background B)

Quote: @RS Express said:
On Golic and Wingo they played PA's call and were laughing at Pete basically just screaming "ahhhhh!" in the background B)
Very uncharacteristic for Pete.  Paul is usually the (very) emotional one.  Good for Pete - unfiltered joy

Great interview Tom and Pete, thanks!

Hmmm no like the hissing on the audio. Gain must have gotten turned up too high. 

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
Hmmm no like the hissing on the audio. Gain must have gotten turned up too high. 
thanks for the feedback.  something got asjusted in travel and im an audio novice

Quote: @RS Express said:
That was the former Viking player and now fan escaping the professionalism of being a broadcaster.  I love it.

Quote: @Tom Moore said:
@Mike Olson said:
thanks for the feedback.  something got asjusted in travel and im an audio novice
It probably annoys me more than others. THings like that drive me crazy but damn it was a good interview. Love that you guys got to take midfield for it. What a treat that is.