Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone still alive after all that?
I must admit, I was wearing my #14 vintage Johnson Jersey.  Always was my favorite.  Now it is a legend in my home.  Contemplated not wearing it as I hadn't worn any jerseys for much of this year.  All I have is a quality white Peterson and the vintage #14.  got rid my cheapo #28s.

But I reminded myself I don't believe in jinks, good luck charms and all that.  Now I am wearing it to work with pride today. 

Barley  I was at the bar  holding back tears  about to pay  my  tab then I see something in purple appear to catch the ball I yelled get out  then shock I hit for like eternity then the young waitress said said 65.00$ 1 handed her 125.00 she looked at me and said really I said it's worth it and took off to find my kids who were  running through bar screaming

Apple Watch was actually telling some people watching the game that they might be having heart attacks:
http://bgr.com/2018/01/15/vikings-vs-sai...ate-alert/

I was wearing a Fitbit - it didn't try to "save me"...!

Greatest game watching the Vikings for about 45+ years, no doubt! I have a (great) new job that gives me less board time, but had to pop in and see how happy everyone is feeling today! SKOL!!