Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMFG
Favre to Lewis is now the second best pass in the history of the Vikings. 

I would venture to say that Kramer to Rashad in 1980 would be second.

I was pissued a friend (swagawkfan) kept saying still got chance   before the play went to pay my  bill  mad sad  depressed  I glanced up  thought I saw a viking reception yelled  get  out   then go  then shock hit then thought were  my kids got a hug them  still in shock I think  this does  not happen for  the  Vikings  only against  stunned

Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:
@"Ralphie" said:
Not since the Favre to Lewis TD versus the 49ers have I screamed like that!  What a game! Keenum is a winner!

[Image: 47k887psoec9.jpg]
My son found a tweet that said Prince's ghost blocked Williams.  
[Image: DTjS2aEVQAADwd6.jpg]

Quote: @"RS Express" said:
When they had the 4-man false start at the start of the drive, I thought, "How totally Vikings". 

At the moment Diggs made the catch I thought, "FG range! Get out of bounds!" then I saw him running free to the end zone and just started yelling B)           
ths was me exactly.  that false start was the 09 12 men on the field all over again.    And i was so fixated on getting a FG that when Diggs started running, I couldnt understand it.  Whats he doing? oh right, we CAN SCORE A TD! Lol.  

Quote: @"Nichelle" said:
It's almost 9:30 and I just got home. No one really wanted to leave the stadium. It was either that or the shock which made it hard to function. I'd never met the guy sitting to the right of me before today. But at the end of the game we were hugging. There were more hugs and actual tears in our section. After all of the jumping up and down and screaming during that last play, we all just repeated "OH MY GOD!!!" about 50 times, no exaggeration. Then we just stood there as they played it on the big screens over and over and over and over. What? There needs to be an extra point. Whatever! We all finally calmed down enough but just couldn't move. I've never felt this good while being absolutely emotionally exhausted.

Then it was time to party for just a little while and enjoy the moment. When we finally left there were people still in the club ordering drinks and partying with the DJ.

What a game!
About the same time I got home. We were all savoring the moment so we stayed put. Lots of hugging, screaming, dancing and tears of joy. It was absolutely beautiful. It was such a crazy emotional roller coaster ride. Lol on that extra point attempt. Everyone was like who the hell cares we won.There was a group of guys playing those vuvuzela horns from the World Cup and it was hilarious. There was an older gentleman with a Tarkenton jersey on weeping, his grandkids were sitting on his lap saying it's ok grandpa we won. It was amazing to see the range of reactions. The high fives and the wide eyed wonder. What a night. 

I ran around our really great Vikings fan bar high 5ving. We (actually few teams win this way) we never win on crazy great plays to end the game!

Quote: @"FLVike" said:
Favre to Lewis is now the second best pass in the history of the Vikings. 

I would venture to say that Kramer to Rashad in 1980 would be second.
You'd be wrong.  

Quote: @"96POPS" said:
Still in shock!!
I'll let you know how i feel when i wake up from this dream. It's to good to end now.
I honestly woke up at 4 AM thinking "Was that a dream?" Grabbed my phone, jumped on here... Nope!

OMFG!

Quote: @"Nichelle" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:
@"Ralphie" said:
Not since the Favre to Lewis TD versus the 49ers have I screamed like that!  What a game! Keenum is a winner!

[Image: 47k887psoec9.jpg]
My son found a tweet that said Prince's ghost blocked Williams.  
[Image: DTjS2aEVQAADwd6.jpg]
THAT is the best!