Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waiting for game day
Thankfully, I kept quite busy during the work week. I started a new job and it's exciting and challenging. I stayed away from the talking heads during my free time because I just didn't want to hear it. But there were moments where the waiting and anticipation was just so intense. The majority of the time, it was excitement as opposed to nerves. And now, there are knots in my stomach. It's like butterflies. And my heart is pounding, it feels like it's beating right out of my chest. It's hard to contain it. But I know when I get near the first group of Vikings fans that I am not alone in it. We share a common bond. I know that as I write this here. I know when I go inside those doors, I will get caught up in the enormous swell of tension and energy. I know when I hear the music, the pulse that is building will rise and overflow. That adrenaline surge will kick in and set me off. I know that the first snap will signal that it's time to unleash the hounds and leave it all on the field. Skol Vikefans!

SKOL Sister!!

(and congrats on the new job)

SKOL!!

SKOL VG, I feel the same! I have a flock of butterflies in my stomach. I have only been checking in sporadically because I just can’t handle any more prognosticating and just want the game to start. I hate the Saints and their stupid friggin’ Who Dat BS. We need to kill them dead and leave it all on the field!

youll hear me yelling all the way from TN. yell till your voice gives out!!