Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings TE Kyle Rudolph’s injured ankle feels ‘a lot better’ after bye week
A week off was just what Vikings tight end Kyle Rudolph needed.
Rudolph sprained his right ankle during the Dec. 10 game at Carolina and limped through the final three weeks of the regular season. After the Vikings’ week off for a first-round bye and in advance of Sunday’s divisional playoff game against New Orleans at U.S. Bank Stadium, Rudolph said Wednesday he feels much better.
“That was kind of the light at the end of the tunnel over the last three weeks was just getting to the divisional round,” Rudolph said.
Rudolph played in the final three games — wins over Cincinnati, Green Bay and Chicago — but said he was “pretty limited.” After the Bears game on Dec. 31, he wore a walking boot.
Rudolph was a full participant in practice Wednesday and was confident about how the ankle will feel Sunday.

“I don’t think you can say anyone is 100 percent in the middle of January, but I definitely feel a lot better after that time off,” Rudolph said. “We’ve run around a little bit, and it feels a lot better than I did the last three weeks when I was out there trying to get through.”

https://www.twincities.com/2018/01/10/vi...-bye-week/