Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL "I'm sorry, what were we talking about again?"
http://m.chron.com/sports/texans/article...o-14683449

So Savage obviously should not have returned & the NFL side stepped the issue and played dumb,  yet again.

Keep in mind, the same team that was cleared, had another incident last weekend that makes you scratch your head and wonder

Heinicke came in for Yates who had his bell rung, then he gets his 2nd concussion this season &
....wait for it...

It's a miracle !
Yates is good to go back in and play ! Yay !

Great article.  That's fucked up.

So the league fined Seattle for the Russell Wilson situation, what they hell are they going to do to Houston after Savage and Yates? 

are we to believe that Savage was literally quivering on the ground—a sign of unconciousness and 5 minutes later (even though the Drs never actually saw the “fencing “ response) they thought he was FINE? thats hard to believe.  and yeah, fucked up.

My son plays varsity basketball.  A starter on his team got a concussion a few games ago.  I saw him when he finally stood up and walked off Court (3rd quarter).  I saw him after the game when team came out of lockerroom to get on bus.  Out of school for 10 days.  Wasn't allowed to play for 5 games.  

You can tell.  Any parent can tell.  I watched
my daughter get them in soccer.  

Everybody failed.  And the qb risked severe injury or death with another violent blow. 

Imagine if that ever happens.