Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bradford Eligible To Practice Next Week...Also Not From The Onion...
Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Well, damn...sorry Wet, didn't see your thread...

No worries...
Personally, I have a hard time seeing Bradford playing any meaningful snaps this season.  I'm doubtful he even gets activated to be honest.  I guess we'll see what happens... 
Kinda my thoughts as well.  Teddy has been practicing for over a month.  Has a few game snaps in.  Bradford has not practiced since week 1.  His Chicago game looked awful.  Just don't see him being field ready after a week or 2 of practice.

Point to clarify: Bradford was eligible to practice last week.  Players on IR can start practicing after 6 weeks and be activated after the 8 week requirement.  That is what Rodgers just did before going back on IR.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"Wetlander" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

No worries...
Personally, I have a hard time seeing Bradford playing any meaningful snaps this season.  I'm doubtful he even gets activated to be honest.  I guess we'll see what happens... 
Kinda my thoughts as well.  Teddy has been practicing for over a month.  Has a few game snaps in.  Bradford has not practiced since week 1.  His Chicago game looked awful.  Just don't see him being field ready after a week or 2 of practice.
I would trust Bradford's skill sets over 2 months of Teddy practicing.
When we acquired Bradford he played the Packers and beat them on 1 weeks notice in a completely new system.

Quote: @"Norse" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"Wetlander" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

No worries...
I would trust Bradford's skill sets over 2 months of Teddy practicing.
When we acquired Bradford he played the Packers and beat them on 1 weeks notice in a completely new system.
when he was healthy and in game shape.  he had just played preseason for the Eagles.  He has not practiced for about 4 months.

And I would trust a good QB that has been practicing with the team over one that hasn't.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
when he was healthy and in game shape.  he had just played preseason for the Eagles.  He has not practiced for about 4 months.

And I would trust a good QB that has been practicing with the team over one that hasn't.
Hoping Teddy gets some substantial playing time against the Bears.