Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wife knows exactly how to buy me an xmas present
[Image: at372vk788xl.jpg]

She knows me pretty damn well after 30 years lol!

Can see my seats from here! 

Hope you got some nice Viking goodies. I have some new Viking sox in the wash now too Smile

That's awesome!!!

I got a sweet Vikings photo album from my wife and boys documenting our trip to Mankato for Training Camp...  Loved it!!!

Also, got one of those Vikings Salute to Service hoodies from my parents.  Sharp looking...

Next on the list might have to be that wall hanging of U.S. Bank Stadium for the man cave...  Where did your wife get it?  Inquiring minds need to know!!!  Lol

BOOM

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
That's awesome!!!

I got a sweet Vikings photo album from my wife and boys documenting our trip to Mankato for Training Camp...  Loved it!!!

Also, got one of those Vikings Salute to Service hoodies from my parents.  Sharp looking...

Next on the list might have to be that wall hanging of U.S. Bank Stadium for the man cave...  Where did your wife get it?  Inquiring minds need to know!!!  Lol

BOOM
Merry Xmas Wet,

The photo album is THE BEST! Memories are better than anything you can buy at a store.

That said,

The Salute to Service stuff is terrific. Saw it at the gift store at USB stadium when I was there for the Bengals game. It's a nice, new look with a great cause attached to it. 

New looks you say? Yup, got me a 2017 NFC North Champion Cap coming - in new age grey. Not in time for xmas as a gift to myself unfortunately. But - it will be here in time for our 1st playoff game @ USB!!! 

The USB stadium wall hanging is from NFLshop.com. Its the 20x 24 one, I believe there was a smaller one too. It's a really nice piece that's clear as day and really nice up-close. I'll bet you'd like it for the mancave.

Hey, remember that packer friend of yours who said "not happening" to the SKOL chant at Lamblow?  

Good Smile

BOOM...

Thanks, PF...  and Merry Christmas to you too.

Yeah, I'll be seeing him at work tomorrow...  I'm sure he'll "conveniently" forget that the SKOL chant happened in their house.  LOL

One Christmas in the books, and another one coming up this Friday with my kids and grand kids.  So far I have a sweet new Nike Viking T, and also new Viking socks.  I'd say odds are good I'll be seeing more "purple" related gifts later this week. B)