Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tark Believes...

“I think there are probably six or seven teams that are good enough to go to the Super Bowl, and I think this team is certainly as good as any team playing right now. I think we’re rock-solid,” Tarkenton said. “Our defense is great. Our offensive line is so much better than a year ago. Our receivers are terrific. Even though we lost the great rookie running back [Dalvin] Cook, we’re getting [Latavius] Murray and [Jerick] McKinnon and the running backs we have are playing really, really well. Case Keenum is just playing lights out, my gosh.
“What you have to respect is Teddy Bridgewater. Bridgewater being well again, I think it’s great. He knows this is his team, but he got hurt. He is playing a great support role. He’s not a distraction. We’re lucky to have both of the quarterbacks.”
When asked if Keenum could lead this team to a Super Bowl, Tarkenton said there’s no doubt.
“Case Keenum is playing great, and he’s the hot hand and he deserves to play,” he said. “I think they can win a Super Bowl with Case Keenum, and I think they can win a Super Bowl with Teddy Bridgewater.”

http://www.startribune.com/vikings-quart...462421523/