Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does Gronkowski not get ejected yesterday?
What a joke. Blantant and if he did that out in the real world, he'd be in jail. And some of the jock-sniffing national media is trying to spin it like he shouldn't be suspended this morning. Unreal. 

This was worse than the Talib v. Crabtree dustup. That guy was defenseless. Friggin' Gronk winds up and then just levels his elbow into the back of his head with the full weight of his body behind that hit. The asshole Patriots were winning and he gets that pissed off that the Bills D stole an INT from them??? His big bunch of excuses pissed me off even more. It wasn't an apology, it was a big old list of why he felt "justified" to do what he did. He's an arrogant asshole and needs to be suspended and should have been ejected.
I thought I had read that the Buffalo player got a concussion out of the deal?? The announcers were comparing this incident to when Trevathan hit Adams. What a fucking joke. It's not even apples to oranges, it's apples to coconuts...

WWE Refs.

The NFL has a chance to get it right with not an ejection, but a suspension.  A message needs to be sent.  This is really bad (and the possible concussion caused), get this beyond the realm of just a "football hit" to assault with intent to harm.  No apologies should be allowed to sugar coat this one.   I am waiting.

The league can't have Brady's safety valve miss any games. I'm so sick of seeing this crap go on. As excited as I am about how our team is playing, do they really have any chance when they're playing against the league itself?? The refs are only calling the games like the league wants them to, after all.

Better question, what do he say during the appeal?

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
He's not seriously apealing this is he?   If so they should make it 2 games because he obviously isn't understanding that what he did was fucked up.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
He's not seriously apealing this is he?   If so they should make it 2 games because he obviously isn't understanding that what he did was fucked up.

He did and it was denied. If I was Runyan, I would have brought Gronk into my office, ran the film, and just looked at him. After about 10 second I would have stood up (me being 6-7 as John Runyan) and said very quietly "Get the fuck out of my office".
Un-fucking-believable...