Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Hot Is It In Your Town?
Quote: @"Ralphie" said:
HA! Wink  Cheezeville.  Seriously, it's be a very pleasant summer to date.  Have had the air-con off numerous days.
ours has been off at work since mid last week... of course thats because the compressor took a crap and with the holiday weekend..... ufdaa is warm in here.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Ralphie" said:
HA! Wink  Cheezeville.  Seriously, it's be a very pleasant summer to date.  Have had the air-con off numerous days.
Quote:ours has been off at work since mid last week... of course thats because the compressor took a crap and with the holiday weekend..... ufdaa is warm in here.

Definitely jeans weather... Wink
[Image: a298d2503fbf3c42dc6c7431b61a7552--denim-...shorts.jpg]

Quote: @"Ralphie" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Ralphie" said:
Quote:ours has been off at work since mid last week... of course thats because the compressor took a crap and with the holiday weekend..... ufdaa is warm in here.

Definitely jeans weather... Wink
[Image: a298d2503fbf3c42dc6c7431b61a7552--denim-...shorts.jpg]
this is a classic example of why we should be able to use multiple options on one post

that deserves a WTF  a Dont Like and a Fuck Troy Aikman if there ever was one.... why man why?

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
105 degrees in the Modesto area of California today. Second real heat wave of the summer so far (had a weeks stretch of 105+ degree weather a couple weeks ago). This place is a shit hole and I tolerate the heat less and less every summer.
That's what I'm finding too...3+ more months like this...ugh...

Yeah the sad thing is, in my area it doesn't start cooling down to a tolerable level until Halloween. It will hang in that 95+ degree area until then. Didn't bother me growing up around here as a kid, but at my advanced age of 40 I can hardly tolerate it anymore (and that's without the humidity a lot of states deal with).  I literally plan my escape from here in my mind daily.

64 in Duluth (below the hill) right now. Compared to last couple days, it is perfect. 

I havent pulled the A/C out of storage yet... its been so miserably hot/humid the past few days that today i've got a backwards fan running upstairs and every window in the house open! We might even make it a few more days without it if this weather holds up, lol

We got the highs in the 50s all June too Wet. By mid-June, i was starting to dream about precipitation being snowfall and snowmobile rides, lol...

The hot days are awful with the humidity. Some people do rain dances; we do wind dances up here to hopefully get it blowing off the Lake.

Right now at 5:38 temp is 88 with realfeel of 93. Have had 102 and 103 earlier this week.  10 day forecast is generally mid to upper 90's. May have to join the kids in their pool.  =)

i think we had just a small handfull of days over 90 here. that makes it the coolest summer i can think of in TN. of course its freaking rained nearly every day for a month. 

Quote: @"supafreak84" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
105 degrees in the Modesto area of California today. Second real heat wave of the summer so far (had a weeks stretch of 105+ degree weather a couple weeks ago). This place is a shit hole and I tolerate the heat less and less every summer.
That's what I'm finding too...3+ more months like this...ugh...

Yeah the sad thing is, in my area it doesn't start cooling down to a tolerable level until Halloween. It will hang in that 95+ degree area until then. Didn't bother me growing up around here as a kid, but at my advanced age of 40 I can hardly tolerate it anymore (and that's without the humidity a lot of states deal with).  I literally plan my escape from here in my mind daily.
Supa, do you work for Gallo?

My buddy who's a midwest guy moved down there for Gallo a # of years ago. Hates it in Modesto. Calls it a shit hole. An hour away from nothing but 2 hours from everywhere.