Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking down Diggs route running....
https://climbingthepocket.com/2017/07/06...e-running/

Interesting read I thought.  Really highlights some of the finer points on Diggs.  Now if he can stay healthy.....

That was a good article, thanks for sharing!!!

BOOM

Good stuff.  Calling Patterson a deep thread aside, love the breakdown.  Not sure how much was assumption, but he sure seemed to think he knew what Diggs was thinking.

Great read...it would be nice to see NFLN produce segments like this...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I would rather see more "highlights" of Lonzo Ball's summer league debut accompanied by yelling, conjecture, and hyperbole than anything that requires me to think and actually comprehend the sport I'm watching.

I like Diggs a lot.  He refrained from talking to any media last year, because he felt he needed to concentrate on his game.  He is much bigger (muscular) than he was as a rookie.  The concern I have on Diggs, is, once he was seen as "the guy", he largely disappeared from the offense for long stretches.   Thielen, to me, is the much more reliable receiver.  He can get open or go after balls better.

I love Adam Thielen and I'm happy we have him, but he's not in Diggs' league. More reliable? You could make that argument based on Diggs injuries. But he doesn't have the talent that Diggs has. And if he ever gets the kind of attention from defenses that Diggs does I think you'll see a different picture. If you look at Adam's one big game, it was against Green Bay, a team who just could not cover Diggs in the previous meeting. So they were determined to shut him down. So Sam went to Thielen and he didn't disappoint. He's capable of great things as a #2.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Wouldn't that be nice? Instead we get inane conversations about cheerleaders and boy bands from the sneaker and suit crew.