Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This stretch run is going to be fun...
almost tempted to cheer (or at least hope they win) for Seattle this weekend.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
Eagles make a West Coast swing: at Seattle and at Los Angeles. Big games.
I think the Vikes have a decent chance at the 1 seed.  these next 2 games are huge,  of course any given sunday... but I think if we can get by these next 2 winning out becomes very real and the Eagles have a few tough match ups remaining.
Its crazy the big NFC games this weekend:

Minnesota at Atlanta
New Orleans at Carolina
Philly at Seattle
Even LA at Arizona, divisional game as the Cardinals are trying to get a wildcard. 
I know.  I already told my kid that I am done deer hunting as of saturday night.  To much good football to watch on sunday.

I see seattle taking them down to wire and their kicker missing a 27 yard chip shot to lose the game to the eagles. 

The next two Sundays are MUST SEE TV.  Vikes and Eagles in very key matchups.  I'm usually impartial to the Eagles, never had a reason to hate them other than the rude fans that I've only heard about.  But when they drafted Wentz they became one of my alternate favorites.  That said I have no qualms hoping the Vikings dismantle the Eagles if they face them.

Quote: @greediron said:
almost tempted to cheer (or at least hope they win) for Seattle this weekend.
Absolutely rooting for Seattle to win this week, 

Eagle fans were assholes to me in the early 90s when I went there to see the Vikings. 

They throw serious shit at people.  

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

Absolutely rooting for Seattle to win this week, 
Same here...  then I hope Seattle loses enough games to miss the playoffs.

It's starting to feel a bit like the 70s again...this team is set up to play at a high level for an extended period...injuries and FA (players and OC) are the only possible issues...