Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Teddy the prefered choice?
It's probably nothing ... but the body language of those interacting with Keenum is a little odd after a great victory.  Especially with Ziggy mumbling something at 0:11/12, and Linvel, Shamar Stephen, and Rudolph's reaction towards him.

Sounds like the mumbling was something about hell of a job great pocket awareness keep it up.

Doesn't look like anyone was reacting to anyone.
Just a bunch of tired boys wanting to hit the showers

Quote: @"DeepFreeze05" said:
It's probably nothing ... but the body language of those interacting with Keenum is a little odd after a great victory.  Especially with Ziggy mumbling something at 0:11/12, and Linvel, Shamar Stephen, and Rudolph's reaction towards him.

I was wrong on Stephens, he did five him. 

Quote: @"holmanjp" said:
Sounds like the mumbling was something about hell of a job great pocket awareness keep it up.

Doesn't look like anyone was reacting to anyone.
Just a bunch of tired boys wanting to hit the showers
Absolutely!  No doubt everyone was drained after that game.

Keenum is well respected and liked in that locker room, there's zero doubt about it.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Keenum is well respected and liked in that locker room, there's zero doubt about it.
100% True! I have seen it first hand. 

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
100% True! I have seen it first hand. 
if he wasnt fully respected in that locker now it would be non sense. with the way case has showed up this year, everyone should respect that. i know i do.