Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks Given To Robison

Nice write up on BRob.  I like it when the media makes the stories more about the good the guys do off the field instead of digging for the bad...I really like it when guys like BRob don't give them anything to dig for.... Thanks Brian!  

That is an awesome article and I am so glad BRob will be a career long Viking.  He is truly one of those athletes that is a true role model.

Quote: @"SDCAVIKESFAN" said:
That is an awesome article and I am so glad BRob will be a career long Viking.  He is truly one of those athletes that is a true role model.
He comes from good stock!

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"SDCAVIKESFAN" said:
Thanks Jimmy. You know when they are growing up you preach and preach to them on doing the right things and then suddenly they are adults. You hope and pray that they listened. 
When you see that they did listen it is a relief. 
Thank goodness. He was listening. Very proud of him for everything he is.

Quote: @"96POPS" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"SDCAVIKESFAN" said:
Thanks Jimmy. You know when they are growing up you preach and preach to them on doing the right things and then suddenly they are adults. You hope and pray that they listened. 
You should be proud Pops, he is an amazing person as well as a great player.

Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
@"96POPS" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"SDCAVIKESFAN" said:
You should be proud Pops, he is an amazing person as well as a great player.
Thank you.

Awesome article about an awesome person. We're so fortunate that BRob is a Viking. Pops & Mrs. Pops have every right to be proud of their son.

Pure class, that young man embodies it!