Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Talk: Washington
shamar stephen and gedeon have really stabilized our run d.  its our secondary against Cousins. ill take those odds every day

Don't tell that to Barr, Sticky. He's still stuck on their D being a Top 10 Scoring Unit and yesterday's point total did nothing to lower that ranking.

Wilson never saw the defender on at least one of those TOs and was running the whole game. Washington deserves some credit for that.

And NOs Defense was still in its infancy during the first week. They were also dealing (ineffectively) with a 3 headed RB group and missing one of their best WRs.

Quote: @"FSUVike" said:
Don't tell that to Barr, Sticky. He's still stuck on their D being a Top 10 Scoring Unit and yesterday's point total did nothing to lower that ranking.

Wilson never saw the defender on at least one of those TOs and was running the whole game. Washington deserves some credit for that.

And NOs Defense was still in its infancy during the first week. They were also dealing (ineffectively) with a 3 headed RB group and missing one of their best WRs.
And Minnesota's starting offensive line hadn't played together all preseason because of injuries until Game 1. Vikings started a rookie RB. I mean, it works both ways. Minnesota dominated the Saints. Seahawks offensive line is beyond putrid. 

I don't think Washington is a bad team, but they are definitely beatable at home. They are also very unpredictable. I worry more about Keenum out in the drizzle and wind of the Northeast this time of year than anything else, quite honestly.

Quote: @"Bullazin" said:
shamar stephen and gedeon have really stabilized our run d.  its our secondary against Cousins. ill take those odds every day
umm... Well... Umm, who? 

Not saying who as in who is Stephen or Gedeon, but who has stabilized the run D?  IMO it certainly isn't a backup DT and a passable rookie LB who is barely on the field.

Washington started TJ Clemings at LT against Seattle, Clemmings hasn’t changed much since he was cut by the Vikings, allowing three sacks, three hurries and a QB hit on Sunday.

Yes, points allowed by a defense is a poor indicator of performance...

I have zero idea what Viking team will show-up. This one looks win-able, but Redskins could be on a bit of a high after winning up in Seattle. Could have some good momentum going. 

3 of the next 4 on the road and a tough draw at home vs Rams. November will cause me to peak interest big time or just chalk it up to another fast starting and slow finishing Zimmer team. 

We'll see...LEt the games begin!