Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jimmy banned me- won't even let me login
Quote: 2@A1Janitor said:
I don't give two shits how you moderate.    And I don't care who moderates or what the rules are.  I can only try to follow the rules. 

Thanks for yoor history lesson.   But I was here from the beginning.  
So what is your point?  That you donated to the site and you aren't happy with how it's being run?  

Quote: @badgervike said:
I came over for Training Camp info and there's locked threads, warnings and bannings..oh my.  Oh..and complaining about the other boards primary aggregator, Purp1eOne, while simultaneously putting up with even worse from his replacement...the guy that wants to pick and choose who can participate in threads.

We're better than this aren't we?  
We've always had posters get timeouts.

what threads are locked?  Pretty sure the locked thread was on the horn site

as far as this site vs that site crap.  Please don't.  There is obviously enough animosity between the two sites already without adding more fuel. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
2@A1Janitor said:
I don't give two shits how you moderate.    And I don't care who moderates or what the rules are.  I can only try to follow the rules. 

So what is your point?  That you donated to the site and you aren't happy with how it's being run?  
if you don't understand, there is no more need for discussion.  

keep doing what you're doing.  

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@badgervike said:
I came over for Training Camp info and there's locked threads, warnings and bannings..oh my.  Oh..and complaining about the other boards primary aggregator, Purp1eOne, while simultaneously putting up with even worse from his replacement...the guy that wants to pick and choose who can participate in threads.

We're better than this aren't we?  
We've always had posters get timeouts.

what threads are locked?  Pretty sure the locked thread was on the horn site

as far as this site vs that site crap.  Please don't.  There is obviously enough animosity between the two sites already without adding more fuel. 
My comment was for the board and not directed at the Moderation.  Sorry you took offense...and thanks for the snarky comment about the so called locked thread on the other board.  Lets be honest about what happened over there.  CAN had a dustup here and came to the other board and wanted to vent.  Others jumped in and it started to be a VF bashing thread.  You were there so you know that.  As moderators, we tried to temper the sniping about this board and talked to CAN behind the scenes.  He asked to have the thread locked so P1 obliged temporarily.  After discussing, we decided to unlock and let the thread run its course.  So yes..there was a thread that was locked for about an hour not based on violation of site rules..just violation of decorum between the boards since many bounce back and forth.  I agree wholeheartedly that turning it into a we vs them does nobody any favors.  I have a lot of people over here that I consider friends including you Jim.  There..got that out of my system..lol.  Have a good 4th everybody.

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
@JimmyinSD said:
2@A1Janitor said:

if you don't understand, there is no more need for discussion.  

keep doing what you're doing.  
Explain it A1, it was a fair question.

well at least i get to watch some fireworks. lol. sounds like rain here for the 4th 

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
Not the site we all contributed to build.
I come for the feedwind, and the hope it will turn around.

Oh never mind...